Paper Title: Autism in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Reality and Requirements.
Presented in Kuwait Second International Conference for Autism and Poor Communication in Kuwait.
Paper Presenter: Her Royal Highness Princess Fahda bint Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
Position: President of Al-Faisalya Women Welfare Society in Jeddah.
Date: 1412 - 1424 AH
Papers and workshops
- Autism Information
- Difficulties Faced by the Private Sector in the Provision of Care and Rehabilitation Services for Autism Groups
- Experience of Jeddah Autism Center in Dealing with the Families of Autistic Children
- Autism in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Reality and Requirements
- Gifted with Autism
- use a new technology in educational program
- Autism: Present and Future Prospects
- Use a New Technology in Educational Program
- Experience of Jeddah Center for Autism in the Development of Workers\' Skills and Their Impact on Autism Service
- Keeping up with technology updates
- International Participation
- Papers and workshops
- World Autism Day