The Center is keen to participate in all conferences, workshops, and scientific seminars, training workshops inside or outside the Kingdom. The most important events include:
- Kuwait International Conference for Autism and Poor Communication Disorders . It is considered one of the most important international conferences convened in the Gulf, through lectures or participation in workshops and the exhibition which is part of the Conference.
- International Conference for Developmental Disabilities organized annually by King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Jeddah.
- Annual Scientific Seminar Conference for Communication Disorders organized by Jeddah Institute for Speech and Hearing (JISH).
- Worldwide Autism Conference organized by Sheikh Zayed University in the United Arab Emirates in Dubai.
Papers and workshops
- Autism Information
- Difficulties Faced by the Private Sector in the Provision of Care and Rehabilitation Services for Autism Groups
- Experience of Jeddah Autism Center in Dealing with the Families of Autistic Children
- Autism in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Reality and Requirements
- Gifted with Autism
- use a new technology in educational program
- Autism: Present and Future Prospects
- Use a New Technology in Educational Program
- Experience of Jeddah Center for Autism in the Development of Workers\' Skills and Their Impact on Autism Service
- Keeping up with technology updates
- International Participation
- Papers and workshops
- World Autism Day