- The Center organized an art competition entitled “We and the Arab Gulf” on Tuesday 13th Jumada Al-Awal 1431 H corresponding to 27th April 2010. It was under the patronage of the artist Safia Bin Zaqr, aiming to enrich and develop autistic children’s feelings towards the surroundings in Arab Gulf countries. Fourteen autism centers in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries participated. The exhibition included 44 paintings. The student Hatem Abdullah Al Shahri won the first place from Ithar Daycare Center.
- Participated in “Art on the Beach” competition organized by Help Center.
- Participated in the annual awareness campaign for the disabled organized by Help Center, entitled “Color Your Pavement”.
- Participated in Mobily Marathon for running and won third place.
- Coinciding with Autism World Day on 2nd April, a recreational day for students and their families was celebrated in Fun Time Pizza.
- Among the Center’s internal activities are celebrations for Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha.
- Al Faisalya Society, in collaboration with Mother of Prince Faisal Autism Center and Shumua Al Amal Center, organized the Fourth Gulf Championship for Autism . It was held in the Green Hall. The Championship was under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Sultan Bin Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud. Forty-nine autistic students from Arab Gulf centers participated (Bahrain, Kuwait, Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia). Students from Dammam, Mecca, Jeddah, and Riyadh won 10 medals.
- Within the religious awareness programs, the Center annually organizes a lecture about the merit of Hajj month with different topics each year. Ms. Mahasen Al Sharkawy gives the lecture for all employees of the Center.