Training of Teachers:
Jeddah Autism Center has implemented several training programs and workshops for 18 years using local, Arab, and international specialists in this field to give specialized courses for Jeddah Autism Center’s team or for centers and specialists of different provinces in the Kingdom. The most remarkable competencies are:
- The world expert Professor Dr. Gary Mesibov, manager of TEACCH program in the University of North Carolina in the United States of America.
- The Belgian expert in educational and professional programs, Dr. Theo Peters and a group of experts and specialists from Belgian Opleidings Autism Center.
- The world expert consultant Barbra Bluth from the United Kingdom.
- Hezlig group in the United Kingdom who are experts in administering autism centers.
- Dr. Harvey Payne, the specialist in the clinical psychology from the United States of America.
- Dr. Gustavo Rsinoso, senior Pediatric Occupational Therapiot, and Manager of Health Services in Ireland – United Kingdom.
- Dr. Peter Imray, head of Training and Consultancy Services Department in Bridge School Center in London, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Diana Seach, Educational Consultant and Senior Lecturer of Special Education Needs and Early Intervention in University of Chester in the United Kingdom.
- Dr. Susan Ainsleight, the American expert in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Gulf and Arab Experts:
- Dr. Samira Abdul Latif Al Saad, the manager of Kuwait Autism Center, president of Gulf League for Autism, and member of International Organization for Autism, holder of master degree in autism programs from America and Ph.D. in assessment and implementation of autism programs from England. She has more than 10 scientific researches published in international scientific journals. Currently, she is working on a new research in the field of autism about genes in collaboration with Harvard School of Medicine in the United States of America.
- Dr. Bandar Nasser Al-Otaibi, the specialist in behavior modification programs, holder of Ph.D. in special education from University of Maryland from the United States of America.
- Dr. Omar Fawaz Abdul Aziz, the specialist in special education from University of Amman in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Dr. Ayman Al-Balsha, the expert in special education and designing domestic programs for autistic children’s families, and treatment via playing from University of Amman in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- • Dr. Lina Omar Bin Seddik, the specialist in special education guidance, head of special education department in King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah.
- Dr. Sohair Al -Balkhi, the specialist in pediatrics and child development in King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Jeddah.
- Dr. Ahmad Al Dawaideh, the Jordanian expert in special education and alternative communication.
- Besides, many other Arab and foreign experts also provided various training courses and workshops in different medical and training subjects related to autism or special education in general.